We do not have any open positions at this time. However, if you have experience and interest in both software development and the electric utility industry, you'd fit in so perfectly that we'd love to speak with you.
We've written up our beliefs, processes, expectations, and aspirations in a How We Work page. If you agree with most of our values, we encourage you to apply. Our interview process is straightforward:
- Email us at email@example.com, and please include:
- Your resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- A link to your github account.
- A short description (1-4 sentences) of something from our How We Work page that you disagree with, and why.
- Informal Zoom/FaceTime interview where we get to know each other and discuss expectations. If we like you, we’ll ask you for a recent writing sample (a blog post, email, ticket, or PR).
- Technical Interview #1. We’ll want you to show us two examples of something you’ve built - something you’re proud of, and something you’ve struggled with. We don’t pretend to breeze through our days coding, and neither should you.
- Technical Interview #2. About a week after the first Technical Interview, we’ll architect and plan a brand new product together dynamically. We’ll send you an excel spreadsheet that we’d like to app-ify, and you’ll lead the process as if we’re building it out together over the next year.
- We’ll send you an offer within a week.
That's it! We don't like drawn-out interview processes any more than you do.
Thank for visiting,